April 19, 2016

7 tips to make Woozworld a better place!

I'd like to start off by saying that many woozens think they can't make a difference in the (Wooz) world... Well, I'd like to let you know that you can and All Things Woozworld would like to help you.  If you have a suggestion or idea that you'd like to make known, contact us and we'll publish it on our blog (with or without your Woozen's name - your choice.) You never know when you're idea will become a reality. For this post, I just scrolled through Wallz of the Woozband and hand-picked some of the suggestions I think should become real in Woozworld:


Click the photos to enlarge them and read the great ideas!









I would LOVE to see these ideas come true! Comment what your favourite is, what you agree with, what you disagree with and if you have ideas of your own!

Fairview1 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment