October 08, 2016

My 100 Beex Sale!

So, today, I had a 100 beex sale and I'd say it was quite successful! I had intended it to be a 500 beex sale but very few woozens showed up so I thought why not do a 100 beex sale? I'm writing this post to tell you guys a little about 100 beex sales and tips to having your own.

So, what happened? Well, first, woozens showed up but kept leaving because while they were waiting, I was advertising so I guess they ran out of patience. Anyways, I finally got 10 woozens and then I started. I sold a bunch of stuff from rebel, snowflake dress, ponytail, country hair and more! I probably made over 3000 beex from stuff I really didn't even want anymore. Now, I can use this new beex to buy stuff I actually want.

I wanted to let you guys know that you should try out a 100 beex sale because you can make some beex from stuff you don't even want (not too poor though). That's all from me today! Sorry for the small post.




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment