October 20, 2016

Halloween Costumes + Questz Galore!

So, Halloween is just around the corner (only 11 days from today! :D) Woozworld has been releasing Halloween quests and clothing non stop for these past few weeks and I thought it was time I let you guys know what I think about these. Honestly, it's not a bad idea as I can see a lot of woozens are buying the costumes so Woozworld is probably making money right now which is why they keep releasing more and more costumes. 

These are the latest costumes. I find the clown one the creepiest (because of the clown situation atm.) Also, the caption makes it creepier!


Also, as if the werewolf, zombie, headless and pirate symbz weren't enough, Woozworld just added a Zoomworld symbz so now we can be turned into Zoomies too (and not the cute kind.) I was hoping no one would use it on me but alas, that wish didn't come true. Here's how I looked as a Zoomie:



I also submitted a design in the November Design Contest which ended on October 14th and am anxiously waiting for the results. Let's hope I make it xD Thanks!

Signing off,
Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment